Hiring Organization / Company: Dar Scrubs
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
About Dar Scrubs:
Powered by knowing that medical health professionals deserve to wear the best quality scrubs and lab-coats out there. We strive to deliver exactly what the medical team deserves. Making it a goal to provide both superior customer experience and tremendous value for customers.Our AIM is to provide the best medical outfits in the INDUSTRY and we are passionate about exceeding your expectations. MISSION STATEMENT: Provide Medical Health Professionals with what they Deserve to Wear!Because You Deserve the Best
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide critical coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These corporations can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring job for the individuals who perform smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.