Hiring Organization / Company: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
A Reservations Supervisor oversees the Reservations Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximise revenue and Guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As Reservations Supervisor, you oversees the Reservations Team and how it performs routine procedures in order to maximise revenue and Guest satisfaction. The Reservations Supervisor will work with the Reservations Team to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Reservations Department
- Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively, maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate; and Reservations policies and procedures are followed to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Reservations Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Reservation team
A Reservations Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the Reservations/Sales function within the hotel/leisure sector
- Relevant degree or other qualification in a business discipline
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Supervisor/Team Leader
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Job Location Information:
City: Kuwait City
Location: Kuwait City
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply vital coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. Those corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areaought to discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.