Hiring Organization / Company: Alshaya
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Kuwait Head Office
Alshaya IT is a diverse organisation supporting corporate, warehouse and retail specific IT infrastructure and systems. We have software teams creating and developing in-house applications and product teams optimising and integrating major third party solutions. The rate of growth across divisions and geographies means we are constantly evaluating how we provide robust, scalable and business enabling infrastructure and systems in line with global benchmark standards.
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team! Responsibilities:
- Must have a complete project lifecycle experience in a Planning Budgeting
- 6 – 8 Yrs. experience in Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDMEE, ARCS, PBCS/EPBCS/ARM/ARCS with strong Application Development process, Design, Functional, Technical, UAT, SIT Go-Live.
- Driving technical design of suitable metadata load solution using Outline Load Utility, EPM Automate, FDMEE
- Troubleshoot, analyze provide fix for Essbase/Planning/ EPBCS/PBCS/FDMEE or Data Management related issues - Proactive tuning, optimizing, and maintenance of the Hyperion Planning applications.
- Driving System Integration Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing of the data integration solution.
- Experience on analyzing source systems.
- Experience on Infrastructure activities which are Hyperion application Patching, migration, upgradation.
- Experience in Hyperion Shared Services and security model
- Ability to create and maintain support documentation.
- Expertise in Hyperion System 11x for Planning, Essbase BSO and ASO, FDMEE/ODI.
- Proficient in writing Business Rules and Calc. scripts.
- Experience into Performance Tuning.
- Be familiar with the functionality of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), Data Management, EPM Automate, and other ETL tools.
- Be familiar with Python scripting
- Expertise in Groovy Scripting
- Have experience creating data maps, data integration & writing MDX scripts
- Know how to implement partitioning between applications
- Have the ability to create calculations, forms, menus, and task lists
- Possess the knowledge on how to implement process management
- Understand how to set up security for users and groups and assign access in the applications and reports
- Know how to optimally build reports using Financial Reports
- Have the ability to run Essbase ad-hoc reports
- Be able to migrate applications between multiple environments
- Have managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions and familiar with writing UAT scripts
- Have led training sessions for UAT testers and / or end users
- Understand the application backup process
- Possess knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning processes
- Possess the drive to make project deadlines using scope, resources, and time as levers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with all involved in your assigned projects
- Be comfortable working with customers, managers, and other team members
- Possess a positive attitude
- Have the ability to translate technical concepts into terminology that non-technical people can understand
- Be able to work as part of a virtual team, where team members can work all over the world
- Pay attention to detail, be conscientious and self-motivated, possess excellent organizational skills, and deliver quality end results
- Have ability to learn and leverage Oracle s existing systems, such as DRM and OIM, to improve the current processes
- Perform varied and complex tasks that will require independent judgement as well as team consensus
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: 10 Jun 2021 Arab Standard Time
Application close: 09 Jul 2021 Arab Standard Time
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you know the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areashould discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.